6.12.2006

clifton and clyde

I'm at my grandmother's house. Yay.

It's weird. I've known my grandfather since I've been born (obviously). But I never knew he had a twin brother until a little less than a year ago. I met him today. It was scary. Their mannerisms were exactly the same, from the fact that they wear long sleeve shorts and jeans to the way they cough. Clyde was funny, though. He and my Granddad were having fun arguing.

His neighbor gave us a whole garbage bag full of squash. Never had it. Guess I'm gonna be trying it soon. We also got some nice cucumbers and peaches. And Bee grew banana peppers, hot peppers, tomatoes, and cabbages. Home grown food rocks.

The only thing that sucks about this house is the fact that there is no conditioner. Honestly, how is my hair supposed to say soft and shiny? :-)

No comments: