6.24.2006

sideshow bob's a psychopath who uses proper kelsey grammar

Finally got my book. I guess I really shouldn't have complained. Me and Chance are going to read it together, so then maybe I'll actually pay attention to it. I don't know how long he'll like this, though. We'll see. I think it'll be fun. But that's just me.

We went to the mall today and I got some much needed jeans. My mom got a suit, which I think is beautiful. It's grey with little pink butterflies stitched into it. Gorgeous. Then we ate at Olive Garden for like, 2 1/2 hours. We just got back a little while ago, actually. It was a fun day. I like being with my family. Chance is going to bible camp next week, so I'll have the house mostly to myself. Yay for that.

Spanish homework sucks ass. Kelsie, you need to be calling me so we can do that thing where we study and whatnot. SOON. yep yep.

1 comment:

C.K. said...

Espanol tarea DOES SUCK.

Good for you on your book... and your jeans... and your delicious meal. your mom's suit does sound pretty.

i wish i could go to the mall. maggie & katie got to go while i was at camp, and now maggie's gone 2x so far this weekend with mom...