6.19.2006

they've all gone to look for america

first sentence I heard, swanny to goodness.

Well, Kirstie finally came over. She's a demon child, for certain. I know this because she tempted me with the demon weed and forced me to drink MOOSEHEAD beer, which tastes like testicles, I swear. But she's not really a demon child. We were just having fun. And I didn't partake in the bowl sharing, though temptation was a bitch to slap down. Enough about that, though. It's starting to make my mind all dark just thinking about it.

Kirstie distracted me from everything with tales of her, ahem, adventures. Really, um, special, I guess would be the term. And she talked to her boyfriend every five minutes, which sounds rude, but was actually really funny. And this morning we woke up and barely moved all day except to walk to Ryan's and stuff ourselves. And we got back and barely moved some more.

Thank God for Kirstie.

Oh. She told me a joke. Really corny, but I love it.

What would they call me if I had a toe on my knee?

TONY!

No comments: