6.15.2006

silent night/ 7 o'clock news

I'm in love with that Simon and Garfunkel song. Not just because it sounds pretty. Oh no. Because it's overlaid with the news, and the news mentions Nixon. Yes. I'm crazy. Just hearing the name spoken in a tone that doesn't suggest the speaker would like to rip his throat out is thrilling. Well...anyway.

I saw The Breakup yesterday. Wasn't really that good. The previews played it up to be this big comedy, but it wasn't. Kinda depressing, actually. But then I got to eat at Red Lobster, so it was all good.

Me and Gracie are volunteering at the school on Tuesday. Should be fun. And Kirstie's coming over...eventually. I finally got Reefer Madness in the mail and have already watched it. I love it.

I got a new cowgirl hat. Beautiful. I'm in love with it. I told Gracie that I wanted to marry it and have lots of countrified kids with hat shaped heads. Wonderful.

Trying to be chipper. Guess it's working.

No comments: