9.10.2005

isn't chance's birthday before yours?

yes, I celebrated my birthday a week early. It couldn't be helped. Get over it. I got $75 today, though, so I'm happy. I just wish I'd gotten some kind of surprise. I knew what I was getting. But I'm not complaining. I'm happy.

Kirstie, Kelsie, Gracie and I went to see Madagascar. It was cute, but it was pointless. Then we went to my grandma's, got the golf cart, and rode to Partner's Pizza. Deliciousness. I was so full, it was scary. We rode around for a little while, got home, and then talked for a while until everyone had to leave :(. It was super duper fun though. I'm happy. Last night was fun, too. Chris' friend Kyle was over. He's hilarious. Some stuff happened, but it will not be disclosed here. But last night was fun too.

I'm pretty exhausted. I plan on watching some of my brand new Third Season Gilmore Girls and then going to bed. I'm whooped. Me and Kirstie stayed up until 2 in the morning last night, and we felt all sick and dizzy just laying down. But then again, I said I wouldn't disclose this information, so vamoose to that.

I love Johnny Cash. Seriously. Why'd he have to go?

No comments: