9.19.2005

birthday(yay)

woo hooooo. i made it. it's my birthday all over again. again, i say woooooohooooooo. yay for me. people were really awesome about it too. "can i have a mint? it's my birthday." "ok." "here, here's a dollar for being born, have at it." aweshommey.

i go tomorry to the dmv to get my learner's permit. i've heard the test is easy peasy, but i don't trust a person who will glue a magazine together. there's something just not right with that.

ooh, my mom got me some gummy worms and some film. awesome. have been sneaking gummy worms all day. i love those little guys. had a lot of fun, all and all, for a school day. of course, it wasn't a regular school day. it was my birthday.

you know something i really didn't like about today, though? during geometry, the guy in front of me motioned toward the guy across the room and said, "i think he likes you. he keeps winking at you." but see, the thing is, i've seen said guy winking at me, and i know what it means. it means, hey, i'm gonna mess with you, just because i freaking can. so that kinda pissed me off. but anyway. onward.

i have to go look up crap for my sci fair project and for biology. grr. i h8 BIO!

"therein lies the dilemna. when it comes to the subject of you, i believe that you are unable to tell me the truth in anything you say. and when it comes to the subject of me, i am completely incapable of believing anything you say."

1 comment:

Simone said...

Happy birthday Hillary!! I'm sure you'll breeze through your permit.