9.16.2005

I'm sorry, did you leave your ball in my head?

last night was possibly the worst night ever for sleeping. Seriously. I fell asleep at like, 9:30 because I was supremely tired due to the heat blasts lately. I kept waking up every once in a while, but when I did sleep, it was a good sleep. Nice and deep. I had one dream that a canibal was eating me while I was alive. But he had a good chest, so I was ok with it...

Anyway, at about 3:30 I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep for a little while. I should mention that I have rearranged my bedroom several times this year, and now have a bedside table...right next to my head. So anyway, I'm sitting there, and 3:30 becomes 4:00, which soon becomes 4:30. I got up to fix my covers or something, and went to lay down, then BAM! Knock my head right into the bedside table I thought I needed so much. I was sitting there, swearing like a sailor for about 10 minutes until the pain went away. I was just about back to sleep when I put my hand behind my head and felt a goose egg. I haven't had a goose egg since I was six. And of course, I couldn't stop myself from running my hand over it, appreciating the sheer size of it. I believe I fell asleep, just stroking the back of my scalp.

I woke up this morning, hoping it would still be there, but all that occupied my head was a massive migraine. Which is still thriving, by the way.

I think I'm about to go to Bee's house, which should be fun, since Spit (Christopher), Snot (Sean), Earwax (Bradley) and Booger (Chance) are going to be spending the night tonight. That would be a nightmare. (The reason for the nicknames is this: Chance wouldn't let me call him Booger in front of his friends unless I gave them disgusting nicknames...so what was I to do? I couldn't very well start calling my Booger another name.) Speaking of Booger, he's now a decade. That's right. A decade ago, the ugliest baby in the world was born. Ok, maybe not the ugliest...but he was pretty close.

Anyvay, they are out right now at the park or the movies or CiCi's or some fun place like that.

No comments: