9.02.2005

the girls are back in town

I love Gilmore Girls. Really. It is the only show I truly watch every day, own every available season of, and never get sick of. I looooooove it. And oh yes. They are back. The 13th will be a very, very nice day.

My birthday party thing keeps getting changed around. Ticking me off here. I hate having to accomadate to other people, but I also know that compromises are necessary. Either I have the party a week before my birthday or a week after. I don't even know.

I keep stressing out. Not about school, for once. I keep having nightmares about hurricanes and no gas and it's so scary, I wake up in sweats. It terrifies me really. But I'm trying to keep my mind off of it, as bad as that might sound.

My eyes are bothering me. I'm thinking that something is really wrong with me, because my left lower back was hurting earlier, and last weekend, my left eye was killing me. Now I can barely see out of my right eye. At first I thought it was just my contact lenses, but when I put on my glasses, I realized it's my eye. That sucks.

Oh, but I will be 15 oh so shortly. I don't even know about my learner's permit. My dad was going to take that day off and teach me how to drive and take my learner's test and everything, but now with gas like it is, I don't know. It's not that big of a priority, really. I'm terrified of getting a car and using up too much gas now.

I keep getting back to that. Ugh, maybe I'll just end this before I depress myself so much. I'm already having nightmares as it is, let us not contribute to them.

2 comments:

hillary said...

take that, spammers. get out and stay out.

C.K. said...

ha! you tell em!

i watched gilmore girls last night on tivo... yayness