9.26.2005

i'm tired

just a quick note to tell you i'm not dead or anything, though abundance of sleep would suggest otherwise. i should probably convince my mom to take me to the doctor to see why i'm sleeping all the time, but i'm too tired to. seriously, i've slept about 40 something hours since friday. i don't think that's entirely normal ('m not complaining or anything, it's just weird.)

i've been working on christmas presents already. i'm gonna ask something really quick, since my friends are impervious to email: do you guys want me to give something to your sibling(s)? it won't be a problem at all, and i'll probably do it anyway, but just wanted your opinion, so i can take the pleasure in discarding it.

alrighty then. maybe doing operation christmas present for friends will keep me awake (though that is entirely unlikely.)

that's ~C~r~A~z~Y~!

No comments: