9.14.2005

good canoli

My goodness. I was going to do the whole Statcounter thing that Jeremy said he did, but my God. That is just too long and too early in the morning for me to do.

Welcome to the Hotel California. Such a lovely place, such a lovely face. Plenty of room at the Hotel California.

Sorry. Guess what I'm listening to right now? Well, you're wrong. I'm listening to I'm Blue. So ha. reading too much into things, are we? That's what you get.

I'm reading a book (gasp) about evil men and women in history. Most of the men are run of the mill (Vlad the Impaler, Hitler, Nero) cannibals/torturists. But the women are just strange and freaky. Mary I is in there, but they gave her a reason for being so evil that she killed 600 Protestants. She was ignored as a child. And Countess Elizabeth (Lady Dracula) was in there. She was by far the strangest. She liked to torture her sevants with ice picks or put them in cages too small to sit, too small to stand, filled with spikes. Her reason was that the torture kept her young.

I don't know. There are a lot of sick people out there that would probably still do that. It scares me.

I'm tired. I'm going to go back to sleep. I still can't breathe through my nose and kept waking up weezing last night. Yargh.g

No comments: