9.20.2005

hmm...this post was supposed to have not gotten on here...interesting.

I took the test. I passed! I was happy. It's like, this past year has revolved solely around me getting my learner's permit. I don't know, though. It's weird. Like my life before i was a teenager don't even count anymore. It's kinda sad. The test was easy. I missed 4 questions. I was terrified that I was gonna get 5 wrong. Then I would have failed. I would have probably cried. But no, I got a little piece of plastic that says "certified driver". I put my real wieght, and I didn't feel bad about it until my mom went, "you know, you don't have to put your real weight on there." Made me think I did something wrong or something.

But my dad was awesome about it. he took me to Steak N Shake to eat afterwards. Then we went to see Just Like Heaven. It was good. Completely and totally predictable, but good.

I drove on the way home. I have never been more petrified in my life. I honestly still feel like I'm about to throw up. Maybe everyone feels this way. I don't know. I'm probably going to stay up till the wee hours, doing homework when I wasn't even in school today. But I guess, inadvertantly, I got a skip day out of all this, even with my crappy grades, so I'm good for now.

1 comment: