8.03.2005

lickety split

man oh man. seriously. i feel good right now. really happy. i haven't done my homework yet, but that just means i'll be super happy once i've done it. but i've done everything that's due friday. and that's good. no real worries there, now. no constantly pressing thing in my mind, telling me that i haven't done something.and i found my locker, so my back hurts a lot less. and, even though i hate to run and i can't breathe and i felt like my side was going to split in two, i like the feeling i have at the end of the day. exhausted, but super duper happy. not a bad feeling. just wish i didn't have to go through the pain to get to those wonderfuss endorphins....

all is good. oh, my mom's birthday was yesterday. she seemed to have fun. my dad surpised her with a braves' game and an overnight trip to atlanta (she got to stay at the marriot marquet with her favorite cousin, who was happy to help with the surprise). she really loved it. and i got a nifty braves' hate. love them. kelsie's birthday is this tuesday. still have no frikkin clue what to get her. hopefully, we'll be having a wonderful weekend of relaxation and fun. that'll be nice.

No comments: