8.02.2005

i feel like

i'm cracking. like my mind is splitting in two. i feel like i'll never have a decent night's sleep ever again. is this just back to school blues, or something else?

i don't think i'll ever get any of what i'm supposed to do done by the time i graduate, let alone by friday. i made a mistake, i know i did. i shouldn't have taken this many honors classes. i'm going to crack. and worse, i already said that i was going to crack. this is totally effecting my writing and emotions and supposed "downtime", where i watch some tv or read a magazine while worrying about my homework the whole time. i've only been really happy when i've read all the mothers or mothers-to-be blogs, expecially simone's, because it's so exciting.

i sound like a teenage girl entirely for the first time in my life. all day long. that will probably be my breaking point. that, and pe for a whole semester.

1 comment:

Simone said...

You know you can handle it. I think it may be overwhelming at first but in time you will learn how to manage it better. You'll be so happy when you get into a great college in the end!