8.24.2005

i want answers now or i want them eventually

I honestly had a full out post laid out in my mind, but it's gone completely out the window. Seriously. I was even going to do cartwheels for the finale. A little parade in the middle. But no, my memory sucks.

Oh, today's academic team sucked. Only got one question. I know Kelsie and Gracie weren't having much fun. Even if they decide not to do it, I'll still do it. I can be alone and do something I love, or I can do something I love with my friends, I'm fine either way. Like in PE. I'm actually starting to like it. I won't stop complaining about it, but it's gotten to where I don't mind it nearly as much as I did just a few weeks ago. I'm used to running now. I like the burn in my stomach. It feels good.

I need to burn a CD. There are just too many good new songs on the computer.

These brownies that were made for the BETA club bake sale are delicious. They're all hard and crunchy, but caramelly and chewy and nutty. Wonderfussness.

Oh, now I remember. *enters parade and marching band.* I saw Kill Bill Vols. 1 and 2. Fantastic. Just violent enough to grab attention, not so violent that I will never watch them again. Also saw Sin City a few nights ago, but I fail to remember if I've already posted about that. It was good, too. But I really do hate Tarantino. He's so annoying. Just, ugh.

What, you Mariah? Fly through twice.

1 comment:

Simone said...

I LOVE Kill Bill 1 & 2. I think they could actually be part of my top 10. Or top 20. I prefer Pt 2 more b/c it's more character/dialogue based but w/ some really awesome fight scenes thrown in. Too bad you didn't see them in the theatre. SO much better on the big screen.