8.27.2005

brothers

is it wrong to pick fights with people? More specifically, brothers? I feel like I'm festering here. I have to babysit (guess who wormed his way over here...again.) I have to hand it to the little piece of crap...my mom almost had a heart attack last week, and she still let him over here. She doesn't even like him. It's annoying.

Second football game last night. Much fun. Almost hit the principal with a bouncy ball. Hilarious. I wanted to walk to the dollar store earlier, but my mom wouldn't let me. Just in case she had to leave, she said. She hasn't gone anywhere yet. I hate being her patsy. I hate knowing that I should be grateful, but not. I hate doing stuff out of guilt. Yes, it sounds pathetic, but I hate it. Most of all, I really hate her sometimes. You know, she sits there and treats me like her equal most of the time. She'll ask what to do or ask me to do her chores. But if I say one thing that she doesn't agree with, all the sudden, I'm a two year old. It took a freaking heart attack for her to stop drinking. I hate that. I feel so hateful now. Agh. Grr on vices and their holds.

No comments: