8.01.2005

i just don't know

about this day. i mean, it's clearly had it's high points, but it's had points where i've just wanted to punch someone in the face. let's start with the bad, so i can end on a good note.

i got to the high school. got lost a few times. didn't eat much. didn't get to use the bathroom until lunch(which is the last lunch at 1:15). all of my teachers said the exact same thing, except for the last 4 periods, where they added,"oh, well, i know you've heard this all day, but you need to know...blah blah blah, yippidy yap, i love hearing the sound of my own freaking voice, yadda yadda, i'm retarded." then, when i get home at 4, i stay in my room working on school work until 6:30. then, i get online, thinking, "hmm, this will be nice and relaxing." but i was wrong. i hate it when people mistake my sarcasm. i said one thing, and apparently, it was the funniest thing these middle aged women can laugh about. yargh on them, that's all i gotta say.

but exploring the blogs hasn't been all that bad. simone is pregnant, and i am so happy for her. it's wonderful. and i'm happy with my school and most of my teachers. and my classes aren't as far apart as i thought they were. and i get to hang out with everyone during the last lunch, even if it's only for a little while.and it's not as though i didn't enjoy the homework, being the freak that i am. it's nice to have an excuse not to wade into the shark pool that is my family.

but still, just argh! it makes me so mad! i hate being laughed at, expecially by people who don't even know me. ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!

cheesiest line ever:
she was just doing her job, dave. just doing her job.

***i'm sorry. i'm just soooo mad right now. i don't mean to hurt you, because that's mean.

1 comment:

Simone said...

thanks for your good wishes :)