12.04.2006

the world that has made us can no longer contain us

That was the first line, I heard, I swear. I just couldn't think of a title.

So I got my paper printed out. I went to JW's. It was actually really cool. It smelled like my Granny's house. Brought me back. So he printed out my paper, and his dad invited me to eat some barbecue. So I had the first meal I've had in a week: pulled pork, green beans, mac&cheese, mashed potatoes, bread, and fresh made sweet tea. It was heaven, I swear. I haven't had a meal so delicious since my Granny was good, no joke.

I had a really nice time, if you can't tell. And I drove home okay, even though it was dark. And I'm really happy about that, because this is only the second time I've driven since the accident, and it's coming back. Of course, I hit on my brakes a lot more than I used to (insert rim shot), but I was fine.

I've got just about everybody a present. It sucks, though, because I'm out of money. I think I'll just make everybody something. that would actually be kind of fun. We'll see.

So, I should probably go and do my homework.

Heroes comes on tonight! YAY!!!

No comments: