12.14.2006

things i love about this blog

  1. It's like a diary, and I can analyze my feelings when I get through writing.
  2. I can write WHATEVER I want and not be half as bad as some of the douchebags online.
  3. It's a medium to meet new people.
  4. It's a medium to keep up with old friends.
  5. I can see what others are thinking.

Things I dislike

  1. The judgement.
  2. The fact that I get criticized every time I use a damn cuss word, even though that's just the way I am.
  3. I can't always write what I really feel, because I know someone else will read it.
  4. The blog templates are icky.
  5. I end up hurting someone or other's feelings, which I don't want to do, but can't help, because that's just what I do.
Technology sure is fun, huh?

3 comments:

Simone said...

FUCK YEAH!

I know how you feel. Sometimes I'm glad certain people read my blog so that they are filled in on aspects of my life, but then there are things I wish I could write about people but I know they will be offended or upset. I have a private blog where I write pregnancy related stuff. I've been thinking of having another where I write about personal rants as well.

hillary said...

ha! good for you!

C.K. said...

you got that not-half-as-bad part right. you are the bestest writer that i know personally ever!