12.14.2006

oh shnap

I really love that new show on TBS, My Boys. I mean, the story's getting kinda old, but it's got so many funny parts. And they always seem to be introducing some new character that I recognize but can't place. Nice.

So I'm sure you're just dying for an exam lowdown. Well, here it is. I think I did okay on Spanish, because it was fairly straightforward. I got an 84 in APWH, which is really good, considering most people got like, 40s and 50s. And I swear, I'm not trying to brag. But I'm happy I got a good grade, and why shouldn't I be? I studied my arse off. Now today was chemistry and English. Chemistry was pretty easy, so I'm sure that went well. English was a beast, though. There were 100 questions over fricking grammar and spelling and mechanics. There must've been like, 20, 25 questions about Julius Caesar alone, which I did not know would be emphasized. Then there were the essays. Oh. Goodness. Gracious. We had to write two three-paragraphs and one five-paragraph. I kinda contradicted myself between essays, but whatever. It's not like she can grade it as one. So I don't think I did very well on that one, comparatively.

I guess I should study for Public Safety and Algebra II.

But Scrubs is coming on in...2 and a half hours, so I'm sure it can wait.


**So I got an 84 on APWH, a 102 on Spanish II, a 98 on Public Safety, and a 101 on Algebra II. That's pretty good so far, right?

1 comment:

hillary said...

wow, i just realized I posted twice in one day.

nice.