12.12.2006

frosty the snowman

Went to court today. Waited for like, half an hour before they told us we were in the wrong place. Waited three hours before they called my name. My judge was a kinda old man, but really no-nonsense and very nice. I pled first offense, got a $100 fine (which somehow turned into $143, but I'm not sure how), and was told to take a 6-hour defensive driving course at Patrick Henry. It wasn't so bad.

I don't know though. I'm just so...angry. Kinda at that bitch at the attendance office who treated me nicely at first, then acted like a fucking whore when she found out I had gone to court. Slutbag.

But I don't know. I'm angry for other reasons that I can't define. I'm angry at myself because I'm not studying for finals, even though I've had at least a month. I'm kinda angry at my friends for some reason I can't place. I just keep snapping.

Ugh. I'm really disliking myself at the moment.

:-(

3 comments:

C.K. said...

I cannot believe you called her that! Oh my God! What is wrong with you? That's HORRIBLE!!! And, you know what, I know I'm mad, I've had a bad afternoon, and you know how I feel because you said you were angry too.

You do NOT know what you are taking about! Mrs. Voekel is one of the NICEST people I know, and if you can't realize that, then you need to shut up.

I'm sorry for my outburst, I'm sure I'll calm down later. But for now, I'm just going to be mad.

C.K. said...

Sorry I got so mad. I'm over it now. AGain, bad afternoon.

hillary said...

you know what? i used to think she was nice. but then she saw that i had gone to court, and she treated me like a common fucking criminal. no respect, no nothing.

if a person can turn around and do that, then fuck them. i stand by what i said.