12.19.2006

oh no. don't go and pull a hillary.

That's always nice to hear from friends and family members.

So I asked to go to Kirstie's house for New Year's this year, because the last two years (the only two we didn't spend together, as opposed to the, I don't know, 10 that we did) were boring and depressing. Just me, mom, and Chance. And let me tell you, sneaking alcohol when it's only yourself is just not fun at all. So I thought, since Kirstie's going to be in north Georgia with her boyfriend, that I could go up and hang out with her.

But no. I can't be trusted.

Even though the last time I drank anything was over a year ago. And even then, it was only like, a few sips. And before that, it was another year.

But no. I might be tempted by The Alcohol. Even though we will be with her parents. Even though my mother is an alcoholic and I can just as easily get it here. Even though they let Joe go up to his friend's house and don't even do anything when he comes back with a hangover.

No no. *I* can't be trusted.

Wow. I guess all of those years of me getting hammered and punching holes in the wall has caught up with me.

Wait a second....
that would be my dad.

Woops. My bad. I guess I can't be trusted to remember what I remember. Because that would just be too much.

No comments: