5.07.2006

"there once was a woman from eeling...."

I was very annoyed today. And I can't say why. Because you never know what gets back to what people. But I will say that she is being both stupid and selfish at the same time, a task I thought could only be accomplished by those with an I.Q. of 12. Pick ONE, okay? It's not that difficult. And if you get one, don't get all pissed off when someone says the like the other one. Gosh nabbit.

So after I had my little anger-infusing conversation, I went for a walk to calm down. I walked everywhere I could possibly think of in only an hour, so that was a waste. Maybe it was just because I was walking really huffily. I did listen to Franz Ferdinand though, so it wasn't a complete waste.

Argh. Well, other than today, this weekend's been good. I made strawberry pie out of the strawberries Kelsie's mom got me. I got to eat a Fudge-sicle. I played Nerts. I did everything but talk to people that would be good to talk to. Yay, me!

Oh, and I watched Wild Things. Holy crap. It was like they had to wrap a pretty little bow around every twist so you'd know exactly what was going to happen before it happened. Ick. The only thing good about that movie was Kevin Bacon's ass, and that's all I'm going to say for the rest of my life about that movie.

1 comment:

C.K. said...

your momma would've made a good pope :) i really have to stop sayin that.
So. feel better, okay? and don't fall asleep during GG. well, i guess, if you do, you can borrow the tape gracy will borrow.
sorry you were so annoyed :( :(