5.23.2006

i got pennies for my thoughts now i'm rich

American Idol angers me. They should just shoot Paula and be done with it.

House was the PiMp. I enjoyed it immensely. Kind of a cliffhanger, but not enough to make you go crazy, which I like. Reminded me of my friends when they're high.

I realized that I've been invoking the name of the Cookie Monster when I can't think of anything else to say. I'll try to stop that. But it's so much fun to just go Num Num Num. You have no idea. I don't even like Sesame Street.

Today was the Last Tuesday. I'm sad. We at cake in the senior courtyard and won more suck-up awards. It was fun. The lunch was nasty, though. Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are not supposed to be gray, no matter what the administrators may tell us. Brown-baggin' it it is.

There was a fight this morning, followed by the oft-repeated speech by Papa Principal about his former career as a discipline officer and how he'll personally OVERSEE the arrest of those caught fighting or causing general mischief.

I've been putting off my work since I got home. I'll put it off more by telling myself I'll do it when I wake up. But I won't, because I've grown accustomed to watching Angel before I leave school. Argh.

I should be studying how to conjugate Spanish verbs and whatnot. Kelsie is the shnitzelfritz, as is Gracie. I can color well when I put my mind to it (which is surprising).

I'm trying to convince Chris to take me to the midnight showing of X-men 3 on Thursday night (well, technically, Friday morning). It depends on whether his girlfriend wants to go with him. I think maybe I can still work around that. I could go with zeros in my classes and be perfectly fine.

I'm happy.

2 comments:

Simone said...

How can you like Angel and not Buffy?? Angel is such crap compared to my Buffy. Please give her another chance. Season 2 is da bomb!

hillary said...

i don't believe you.

i'll try over the summer, though.

i love wes! and fred!