5.26.2006

school's out for summer

I'm so depressed. But in a happy way, I guess. I'm happy that I'm out of my freshmen year. I'm getting my license in 4 months.

But at the same time I'm depressed because I know I won't get to see my friends everyday. No matter how much we try, it's so hard for us to just get together for a day or two. Spending the night is next to impossible. And we usually don't get together until a week before school, when we'll see eachother soon anyways. But anyway. I'll try to work that out...

Last night Chris took me to see X-Men 3 at the midnight showing. I liked it. It sucked as an X-men comic/movie, but it was a pretty good movie movie. The one line...oh, that was just hilarious. We went with Adam and his girlfriend. At first I was shy, like I always am around people I don't know, but soon we were having a pretty good time. We didn't get home until 2:30, though. And then I couldn't get to sleep. So I have been awake since 6:30 yesterday morning. I'm tired, but I feel like I need to DO something, and not just sit here and do what I usually do.

Most of the day was playing cards. I'm the queen of Bullshit. Like my mom pointed out, I'm not sure that's a bragging point, but....I'm also pretty good at Speed. But that's more a game of chance. The appraiser came today. Our house needs to be worth at least $150,000 in order for us to get our loan refinanced. If we don't, then we're going to have to move. But I'm trying not to think about that. That's why we've been working on the house. But agh. I'll stop this now.

I'm looking forward to barbecuing and staying at my grandmother's and sleeping and showering in the morning and taking walks and sunscreen and attempting to hang out with my friends and..everything, I guess. I just hope it starts soon. I still feel like I'm going to school on Monday. Ew.

No comments: