5.05.2006

cinco de mayo and the cisne trio

Today was a really good day. Like, really. Gracie's mom picked me up and we had a barrel full of laughs. I drank a diet cherry coke during my test. NO HEALTH! Cake. PANCAKES! No Ms. Wray. Very little homework. Kelsie's mom picked me up. We went to the strawberry farm on Fairview and got...strawberries. Very good. Then we went to Clark Park and played around. The best part of that was that we saw David H. Goodness gracious alive, that boy is sexy. Then we went to the LIBRARY...for like 5 minutes. Off it was to my house...but wait! There's the other David. Right, it's the Boy Scout's sale! So we stopped there and forced them to give us their sombreros. We found a third one for Gracie (YAY!)

That's not even the best part. I get home, go inside, and open the fridge and there are not one, but TWO Red Bulls. Mmm. But wait, there's more. Get ready for this.

I'M GOING TO SHS! I got my acceptance thingy majigger. I'm so happy, I could almost literally burst open right now. Or maybe that's the strawberries...

No comments: