5.04.2006

demasiado

I like speaking Spanish, even outside of class. It's just such a beautiful language, really. I would LOVE to go to Spain. Or Venezuela. Maybe Puerto Rico. I don't know. Anywhere, really. I plan on travelling the east coast after graduation. If possible, that is. We'll have to say if I have a car. There's a $600 truck for sale on the way to school. I've got that. Dad said it'd be a good buy, since he'd probably bootleg it. Which is probably why I lost all interest in it the second I took another look at it. Ick.

I'm listening to Pink Floyd. Very soothing. It's a good thing it came on shuffle, because I just couldn't find the right music. It's all about finding the music to fit your mood, or else you don't appreciate it as much. Tragic, honestly. Or maybe I just have a whole different set of rules because I'm a music freak. Laura's burning me another Dean Martin CD. It's supposed to be a Christmas album, so it'll probably be a while until I actually end up listening to it. But I'm sure it'll be good. Out of all of the members of the Rat Pack, Dean sang the absolute best. I've been happy with music this week. I got to listen to John Coltrane in biology the other day. It was wonderful until she cut it off, pandering to those who don't even know who Duke Ellington is. Whatever.

I'm thinking if I go to sleep early enough, I'll wake up early enough to do my homework. I really don't feel like writing 4 short essays on the differences between Hinduism and Buddhism and Islam. Too much thinking. I never really understood why people get "senior-itis," but now I know. I'm tempted to just blow it off, because I know I'll make an A in that class anyway. Well, I've got until now and second period to decide, I guess.

I just watched Kill Bill, Vol. 1 again. Great movie. I always fastforward through the Hatsuri Hanzo scene, though. Very long. Very boring. But I love Uma Thurman in that movie. I felt like watching something at least semi-Japanese. So there that is.

Tomorrtow's going to be a good day. Gracie's picking me up for school. It's going to be cinco de mayo. I'll probably have a chicken quesadilla and cake (and punch), even though I don't really like cake all that much. Well, not birthday cake stuff. Then Kelsie's taking me home with her, where I'll probably find a way to yell at her sister for being such a sell-out. Potato shoes. What's wrong with her? Ew. And then I'll go home. All day is like a block for my friends. Fantastic. And the next day, I'll hear all of the sordid details of Prom (hosted at the Georgia Aquarium, by the way).

Geez. I've gone on long enough, I guess. Time to hit the hay.

"Roll, roll, roll in zee hay."

No comments: