5.14.2006

david bowie is my life

But that's not what I'm writing about, unfortunately. Some day, maybe he'll get a post all of his own. But now all he gets is a title. Loser.

Anyway. Friday was alright. Yesterday we worked on cleaning the house for the appraiser coming either Monday or Tuesday. I didn't sneeze once. Of course, I was mostly just going through the books to give to Goodwill, but whatever. Found some very disgusting things kept in and around the fridge. Still makes me a little sick, now that I think about it. And today I tried to help my dad paint the bathroom. I put a layer of paint over every single wall. Of course, NONE of it is even. It looks almost like it did before, except now it looks cleaner. And we did this in mostly silence, because my mom didn't want to be disturbed. Thank goodness Mother's day is only one day of the year. This morning I cooked muffins AND a cake. Crazy.

I miss my fish. I've been out of my room for most of the weekend, not holed up watching movies like I usually am. Poor little bugger. I also haven't done ANY school work. For the third weekend in a row. Even though I have THREE projects due withing the next week. But in my defense, I was working, so I don't know. Doesn't seem to appease my conscience all that much.

Oh, I LOVED the finale of Malcom in the Middle. It was hilarious. They really treated that show badly over the years, proven by the fact that they didn't even get an extra 30 minutes. But whatever. It was fantastic.

That probably sums up everything you ever wanted to know about my weekend. Tune in next time for my ranting about the EOCTs or my poetry project. I'm sure you'll be sitting on the edge of your seat then.

No comments: