5.18.2006

it's called 'intuition'

Ha. I'm trying my hardest not to lord it over my friend. I KNEW ALL ALONG! He asked how. I'M JUST A NINJA LIKE THAT. Ah, I'm hyper. Red Bull does that. But tis sooo good. Tomorrow is the honor's thing. I wish I had clothes that I actually looked good in. Agh. Tonight was the SERIES finale of That 70's Show. This last year sucked, but the last episode was good. It was the whole Topher Grace/Ashton Kutcher return. It was satisfying. And then E.R. comes on in a little bit. Thank God all of these shows are ending. I'm becoming too obsessed with them. Crazy.


My parents forgot their anniversary Wednesday. I thought it was hilarious myself. I think that it's a good thing. I don't reckon that a whole lot of people agree with me. Spanish is fun. Gracie's MIA and I miss her. Next week's going to be messed up. I'm trying to be as happy as I possibly can be. But I'm sad that everything's ending! Well, I mean, I've still got three years. But it's going to be different. Let's hope it'll be better.

I got rejected. Twice. By the same person. All in one hour. In different ways, of course. But still. At least I tried. I can always say that. It was a long shot anyway. COOKIE MONSTER. That was just there to distract you.

Okay. I want a Yoo-Hoo real bad. But there are none! Maybe a Chocolate Soldier. Mmm. My mom broke her tooth biting into a Nutter Butter. Ew. I watched a video about mollusks. It was creepy. Anything you don't normally see in everyday life scares me.

And that was my day. And my thoughts. And...everything. Thank God for Red Bull.

3 comments:

C.K. said...

I got rejected. Twice. By the same person. All in one hour. In different ways, of course. But still. At least I tried. I can always say that. It was a long shot anyway. COOKIE MONSTER. That was just there to distract you.

You better email me about this because I want to understand.

COOKING MONSTER. you wrote that in someone's yearbook... RJs? Gosh, this day's been so long

hillary said...

cookie. cookie monster.

i'll explain it later.

long day. yes yes. long.

C.K. said...

Ha. I'm trying my hardest not to lord it over my friend. I KNEW ALL ALONG! He asked how. I'M JUST A NINJA LIKE THAT

and explain that, too, please