3.28.2006

"on a scale of 1-10, today would be bad."

today really was a crappy day. I tried to do my speech. I went up to the front of the class, said the first four lines impeccably...and then I froze. After I said the same line 3 or 4 times, I finally said, "You know what? I can't do this," and went to sit down. Apparently, everyone else thought it was funny. That made it easier for me. Better luck...Thursday. Gracie's doing my same speech, which is good because I have someone to practice with. It's kinda bad, though, because I'll feel like I have to compare myself to her. Just because that's the way I am. Not intentional envy, you understand Gracie, but just there.

And then Kelsie got mad because I didn't. Get mad, that is. And I wouldn't shutup about the fact that she said "bastard." I've just never heard her really cuss. But I shouldn't have been such an ass about it, and I'm sorry for that, too.

Thank God spring break's so close. I'm going slightly mad. If only I could skip these last three days, I'd have it made. I'm going to try to talk my grandma into getting me all 7 of the Alexander Dumas books over break. Believe me. I'll do it.

1 comment:

C.K. said...

Omg! you like, totally stole my title! :-P
But know, imitation is the highest form of flattery.

I wasn't that mad. Obviously, or why else would I have forgotten that I was mad? I suppose I was just transferring my anger on to you. You know, I'm being kinda cold around him. Like, I give him dirty glares sometimes, and mumble under my breath... It's really kind of mean, but it's not often that I get the chance to hold a grudge. Whenever I'm mad at someone, it's usually a family memeber and I'm not mad at them less than an hour later.

I hope today was a 10, if that means it was good.