3.08.2006

i need a printer.

i'm sick of relying on my friends when i have to print something out. sick of paying 10 cents a page at the library (25 cents for color.) it aggravates me that though i've 'finished' my project, i haven't really, because it's not printed out. grr.

random facts now, since i can't formulate my thoughts but want to type anyway:

i feel bad for dana reeve. hunter has the biggest feet i've ever seen. geometry teacher lied to me (she is definitely not a good teacher as she claims to be.) i'm sad about stephanie. i hope she doesn't have mono. i hate school, really and truly. i hope it falls over backwards onto a sharp and jagged rock. i don't want to write my english paper. i will write it, even though she might not be taking it up, because there is a possibility that she will. i screwed up on my english test today. i feel good about my biology test. i didn't speak in spanish. i almost cussed out a prep because he took the bag off of my bubbles and threw them behind the trailer steps, because he could. people like that piss me off. my fingers are numb. i'm sick of cooking/washing dishes/doing homework/trying to cheer people up. i love storm. i had a crush on my 8th grade teacher. i have 5 pairs of sunglasses (roughly.) my middle name is marie. i love my middle name. i now own over 125 cds. the firstcd i ever owned was a hanson cd. the first cd i ever bought was a britney spears cd. the last cds i bought were the soundtracks to eurotrip and reservoir dogs. i love my fish, for the sole reason that he doesn't expect anything more from me than to feed him in the morning. when i wake up, he starts zigzagging in his tank. i drink from the milk carton. i have picked my nose in public (in the past week.) i have scratched my back in public. my mom was adopted. i have hard spots on my feet. this paragraph just ended.

No comments: