3.16.2006

oh no you didn't.

matt just insulted my pizza. matt. the guy that goes around "good gaming" my brothers and their friends. (for those who don't know, this is when matt goes up to my brothers and slaps them on the ass. i think it's because he's gay, but they insist that they all do it...though i've never seen that happen.) and it's not even MY fault the pizza burned. it's dad's. so...there.

today has been spectacular. drew cartoons in spanish for me friends (because apparently, i'm pimptastic like that.) i had my lucky bouncy ball today (which allowed me to open a jammed locker and help friends out.) yesterday, because i had my lucky bug, i made a 100 on a math test (and i'm still beaming.) my teacher got half of her eyebrow cut off and didn't notice it. i thought that was strange.

chance like, just threw up my pizza. i wonder if that's a bad sign, or if it's good in the fact that he ate so much of it because it was delicious....

we'll see...

No comments: