3.27.2006

I hope this triangulation shit works

Just watched Dangerous Lives of Alter Boys. Hilarious. Sad ending, though. Makes me think twice about jumping into a cage full of cougars, that's for sure.

I think I've finished my English paper. I'm gonna see if I need to fine tune it tomorrow in class, but I think it's good how it is. Which makes me proud. Just wanted to say that. It doesn't make me proud that I don't understand my math homework. Or that I haven't learned my speech yet. Or studied for my test tomorrow. And all I can think about is sleep. That actually makes me feel kind of nauseas, just knowing all the crap I'm putting off until tomorrow.

"I'm just kidding," has got to be the most annoying phrase I've ever had the misfortune to hear 65 times in a row. That's right. 65. and I'm not even exaggerating. He counted. Well, at least I know Joey can count. I was a little worried there, for a second.

"Who am I kidding with these *awesome* lies?!"-Homer Simpson

1 comment:

C.K. said...

Did joey say just kidding?

or was it James, because that's annoying the crap out of me. he could at least come up with something more original or at least varied