3.09.2006

obsession

really. it's just a person. how is it humanly possible to still be thinking about said person? it's ridiculous. i'm calling the HeavenHelp us hotline, because they messed with my thinking capabilities.

i have not been able to concentrate on one thing i've been doing. people's emails? i thought i read them, deleted them, then realized i had no clue what they said. the dishes? i had to go back and rewash half of them. my homework? yeah, ask me how to find the measure of the exterior tangent angle. i won't be able to tell you.

i hope this stops. honestly. it's not good for my hormones. or my fish's hormones. he sees me bouncing off the walls, he starts doing it too.

seriously. this (half) sucks.

2 comments:

C.K. said...

so, why are you obsessing, and over what?

you can tell me....

C.K. said...

i am SUCH an idiot...
"i had a drink and i liked him, and when i woke up, i did!"