4.08.2005

it's already APRIL!!!

i cant believe this is my first post in april, 8 days late! let's recount the month so far, shall we?

APRIL FOOL'S!: great day involving stupid practical jokes and covering people's eyes, telling them that they were blind, then being stupid and saying april fools (or, my personal favorite, when i was behind the bleachers about to get kelsie and she knew i was there so i threw my pen at her and ran.)

April 2, my dad's birthday: he worked.
April 3: went to grambee's to celebrate dad's birthday. had DELICIOUS steak. papa dan is a GOD with meat...
April 4: since spent the night at grambee's, spent day driving golf cart (which i did expertly) and went to Ted's to eat. for those of you who have not yet tasted the wondrous meat that we call bison, you should. it is the best and most tender stuff ever.
April 5: went to dollar theater with grambee to see series of unfortunate events, and guess who i saw! that's right, Kelsie d. and family came waltzing past me, and i was so excited, i just yelled out her name and we sat next to eachother in the movie and it was FANTASMIC. oh yes. oh yes. (oh yes, and we ate at the atlanta bread company before i went home...best turkey club in the world, i kid you not)
April 6: went home. kirstie came over and we played some games then cooked dinner (it was either that or yard work.) the bacon kept popping me and kirstie made the pancakes and it was wonderful.
April 7: kirstie spent most of the day with us...BOWLING. started off the day with enormous omelette sandwich, which was so tasty and delectable......then went to bowling alley, where i got one strike (and sadly, that was the high point) and made my arm hurt....then went to Monterrey's and had yummy salsa and chips along with a weird taco that i didnt order but ate anyway because it looked good....
AND FINALLY: today. today i sat around, did homework, read some of wuthering heights, played video games with chance, and cleaned up the house a little bit.

oh, what joy. i realize that i might not have made entirely good sense in this post, but that's not my fault. im just so happy that my spring break was a blast for once, instead of just a week of sitting around being bored. sure, the only time i talked to kelsie was tuesday, and i havent talked to gracie all week, but i'll see them soon anyway. ahhhhhh, im so happy, i could.....um, not fly, or burst, but definitely not worry about anything bad, thats for sure.

3 comments:

C.K. said...

I'm so glad you had a fun spring break!!!
I wish I could IM you, but since we got a new puter, I have to ask dad if I can re-install it. If not, then I will be very SAD-- but he *should* let me.
Anyway, back to you-- isn't the Atlanta Bread Co. awesome? I love to eat there too, but we went to Zaxby's after the movie, which was GREAT, but Mom didn't like it... it was too "dark" for her.
Ha, well, I'm talking a lot, so I'll stop here.

hillary said...

yeah, i hate zaxby's. every single time i go there, they burn my chicken, and it's nasty. there's nothing worse than burnt chicken...

you better get im. i dont want to have to threaten you, but i will...

C.K. said...

Read my post... I can't get IM (yet)

And I like Zaxby's... just not as much as the Atlanta Bread Company, but it's to "feminine" for my dad. Or so he says