4.12.2005

arckenbaster!

ahhhhhh!!!!! today has been semi hectic/weird/happy

my teacher liked my sestina. i got bad news concerning a certain school. and through the midst of all of this, i am listening to simon and garfunkel's sound of silence over and over trying to get to know all the words, because only after i know all of the words do i stop hearing it in my head.

see, music is always there. i have like a soundtrack for my life all in my head. sometimes, like today, i have quite a few songs chasing eachother in my head, playing at the same time. sometimes, i just hear a word, and i think of a song. is that bad?

i dont know. but i do know this: state media festival is a little more than a week away! i hope we do well. if we made it past that, it would be a miracle. but if we dont, at least we know that we got a level higher than we did last year, and made a whole lot more people laugh. twas great. yes yes, i love my life.

2 comments:

Simone said...

i looooove simon & garfunkel. do you have their live concert in central park? it's great.

hillary said...

nooooo!!!!

but i have been trying to find it for forever. of course, since i've only been to media play, that kinda narrows down my options, bur anyway.

i've got their greatest hits and another album, but i'm scroundging for more!