12.03.2004

This is Kaby

Hello readers of Ingrid's Blog! I am here to tell you all is good- sort of.
Is it just my computer, or does the font look a little bigger than it normally is?
And, except that the links and blogs are double-spaced- all IS good.

You see, I added the links. Yes, Hillary. I did it. It was me. Well, it couldn't be anyone else, because I am the only one with your password. Which I can do evil things with.... Just kidding, I'm not *that* mean.

Hope you like it! I did my best, or close enough anyway.

--Kelsie, @ http://kabys_blog.blogspot.com

3 comments:

hillary said...

kelsie, you are so awesome. thanks...

and please don't ever post on my blog again, or i will be foreced to dispose of you...

C.K. said...

No, I'll never do it again. It's just that I wanted to tell you, but I wanted you to figure it out for yourself @ the same time... what better way than to use up my one "free being able to post on hillary's blog without being killed" coupon?

hillary said...

i thought i burned all of those....

stupid lighter breaking so i can't burn important files...