12.21.2004

frostbite

it is hard for me to type right now because i have frostbite. not really, but i find that that's an interesting way to start a conversation. it really is hard for me to type though, because my hands are freaking freezing and i slammed me finger in the door earlier, which may not sound like a big deal, but believe me, it hurts. i have been trying to grow out my nails to give them that scratchy thing to them, but no no, that never works for hillary...

so, i tried to dye my hair. yeah, guess how that worked? well, i cant say it worked too horribly, since i picked out the exact same shade as my hair. i thought, hmm, well, i guess i'll just go lighter, but no, it was the same shade. kirstie dyed her hair red, but that's beside the point. stupid kirstie...

oh yes, kirstie spent the night saturday and last night.. very very fun. we kept playing dance dance revolution (joey's game) and losing at it. but joey was a freaking monkey on that thing. i swear, you should see him go. that white boy can dance, unlike his white sister and her friend...

kelsie seems to think that her christmas will suck. but it will not. her only pro for the season is that they are all healthy. HELLO?!? are we forgetting your brazillian brother with the leprosy? i guess we are. FOR SHAME!!!

but no, seriously, cheer up. you'll be coming over sometime soon i hope, and it will be fun. and then, even if its a holiday, you can always call me on christmas or email me or mail me a letter or shave a llamas booty on the top of the brasstown bald and morse code a message to me. i will somehow respond (although i like to think that it will involve me and an elephant and...nevermind. i'll leave that one to your imagination, you dirty dirty old bag you.)

odds, ends, and purple monkey trends

1 comment:

C.K. said...

i'm starting to lean towards christmas WILL suck. i hope you're right, and that it doesn't. but it will be different. a lot different.