12.08.2004

funniness

alright, i realize i'm posting twice in one day, but that's okay, because i'm me. i had to tell myself this so i wouldn't forget.

we went to eat at broadway diner. my dad didn't want to go, my mom did, and my mom hated her food, my dad loved his. he even got baklava. but that's just a bonus to the story. my grandfather and grandma are very picky about their food. my grandfather (Papa Dan) was trying to cut his meat, and when he realized he couldn't, he asked for another knife. since that was the sharpest type of knife they had, they gave him a piece of cake. that's right. a whole entire piece of cake because his knife wasn't sharp enough. and it turned out the knife was sharp enough, it's just that it was crooked. i have to laugh at my family sometimes, and for this i get a withering glance, but i can accept this.

and chance has been mouthing off to his teacher lately. he tried to pick a fight with me, but since i can outstare him, he wouldn't dare. and he does this weird thing where he looks over the rim of his glasses, but not at you, around you. he reminds me of greg brinson. i fear that that is what he will become. kelsie understands my horror... at least, she should. if she doesn't, then i fear for both chance and kelsie...

No comments: