9.29.2006

the way you look tonight

is a really good song. I keep listening to it, hoping that it slips in by osmosis. That happens with songs and me often.

I get angry quicker and quicker these days. I'm quick to yell. I don't know why. I guess I'm PMSing. That's right. PMSing. Thank God. But no, I don't think that's it, because it's been going on for a while. I guess maybe I'm stressed out. And I've been feeling kinda listless. Depressed, I guess. I have no idea why.

Maybe it's because I really hate school. No, not dislike it. HATE it. I think I say this every year. It just seems...worthless. We can't even have PEP RALLIES anymore, because people almost got trampled to death. Dumbasses. All of the things that made school tolerable (i.e., eating lunch with friends, wearing your own clothes, actually learning things, not being demeaned at every opportunity) have gone. Now it's just learning useless things that will honestly never be used or necessary and being bored out of my mind most of the day, since we're not allowed to talk in class or at lunch or really all that much. And Mr. Principal there is just...despicable. I STRONGLY dislike him.

Not to mention the return of Vomit and Vomit's Mother (which I'm thinking has something to do with the fact that they've run out of money, because they're dumbasses.)

1 comment:

Simone said...

omigod they're back? Can they get their own life? Geez.

Sorry : (