9.04.2006

moving

So this weekend's been all about cleaning the house next door, which has not been fun, let me tell you. It's completely disgusting. Well, it's not anymore. But it was before we cleaned it.

There has been much debate over who's getting what room. Joey, of course, gets both rooms at the end of the house, because he needs his own exit and entrance. So basically it's between me and Chance over who's getting the actual bedroom and who's getting the makeshift, we have to build a closet, suck ass bedroom. So far I think I'm losing.

Next weekend we're supposed to start moving our stuff in. Supposedly, we can't do it the weekend after, even though there's no school the next, I don't know, WEEK after then. It makes no sense to me.

I tell you what: this moving thing is depressing as hell. And I haven't had time to do any of my homework.

Of course, the fact that I came home to day and started watching The Closer marathon on TNT probably hasn't helped. But I felt wallowing in self pity was a good way to spend the day.

I don't know. Whatever.

No comments: