9.15.2006

heart braker

Today sucked ass. The pep rally was horrible. It makes me angry just thinking about it. Moving on.

So far, I've got Kelsie, Gracie, Kirstie, Melanie, Carmen, Tawnya, and, well, myself going to my party for definite. And then Laura, Lauren, Gracy, and Stephanie are maybes because they've got to go to the game that night, so they're not sure. That was actually just really more a list to clarify it for me.

Standi said she was taking me to Little Five Points on Sunday. I've never been, but Gracie said it was fantastic, so I guess it sounds good.

We still don't have cable, but we've got gas and DSL, so I don't know. I'm bored. I never realized how much my life like, revolved around television until I didn't have it. I've been watching movies like crazy. And rereading my Nixon autobiography (mmm...Nixon....that sexy beast).

I'm pretty much settled into my room, though. I've got like, two boxes left for my room. I've been having trouble getting to sleep, but maybe this week off will fix that. I mostly just feel restless here. All I ever go is school and home. And a new home at that.

I don't know. This week we're supposed to unpack stuff since we're out of school. So...yeah. Sure. That'll be swell.

I hate that racist bastard of a principal we have. Racism is a two-way street. It's not just white people being rude to other races, but other races being rude to other races as well. I just thought I'd put that in there.

Viva la fiesta!

2 comments:

C.K. said...

have fun in little 5 points

...what was i going to say?
oh, yeah, mom though he sounded nice when she talked to him friday morning (to get approval to my trip to chicago), so maybe... um, i'm kind of scatterbrained today... it's just joey? or maybe he didn't know my mom was white? or something... i don't know, i'm hungry, i just made coffee cake and i'm always hungry after i bake. so yeah.

hillary said...

wow kelsie.

you sound like there's a little something extra in your coffee cake. :-)