9.23.2006

woot!

Okay, so last night was pretty fun. Lots of incredibly embarassing dancing, some of which included Britney Spears and/or the Macarena. I found out that one of my friends is a frikkin beast and could probably (though not definitely) take me in a fight, which is great, because I can't say that about many more of my friends. I got some pretty nifty gifts, like Underworld, money, poprocks, books, and BOOTS (thanks Kelsie!). Today, when everyone wakes up, we're going to eat some doughnuts and bust out the pinata (oh yes. I said pinata).

Oh, Sleepy Hollow is a boring movie. Maybe it didn't help that me and Kelsie were talking to whole time...something to ponder, surely.

AND, last but not least (and by not least I mean the best thing EVER), CONGRATULATIONS SIMONE!!! I would do the fancy link thing, but I'm just gonna tell you to click on the link on the right that says my purple monkey, because I suck at making links. Yeah. It's possible.

So...happy now!

2 comments:

Simone said...

thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy!!

C.K. said...

whoa, you posted that while i was sleeping...

that was the best party ever!