8.06.2006

i'm. so. tired.

I spent pretty much half of yesterday and almost all of today locked in my room. About 1 yesterday, Kirstie came over, so there was that. We had fun. I got a new bag and a new purse from Goodwill. And a skirt. I seem to always get skirts there. Hmm. Then we came back to my house and baked a blueberry muffin pie for James. It ended up being "tested", and by that I mean it got completely ate up. But I made another one today, so he'll get his blueberry muffin pie yet.

But mostly today was me reading The Once and Future King and writing my reactions to what I was reading, which generally turned out to mostly be, "Wow, this is boring," or,"I don't get it." So that was fun. Not.

But we went to look at a house for a little bit today. It was disturbing. The room I'm "getting" doesn't have any closets. So that's kinda...weird. And it has an exit on every side of the room, which is disturbing. So I really don't want to live there. But the alternative is McDonough, which is a lot worse. So that's depressing.

I finished my book at the expense of my other homework. So I think I'm gonna go and try to do that now. Or just procrastinate some more. Whatever.

1 comment:

C.K. said...

i'm. so. tired. too.

...
what was i going to say?

oh yeah, so you did make the muffin pie?