8.16.2006

drama rama

These past few days I've been pissed off and trying to work out how to get to and from school for the next 15 school days, because Joey's a dumbass. But no more energy on that.

I'm starting to get into the groove of things. Getting to sleep naturally. Reading instead of watching television. Really only watching Angel in the mornings, trying to get through this season (only two or three more days of it, thank GOD).

Chris moved out today. I'm sad just thinking about it. I mean, I know he's 23 and all, and it's TIME for him to move out. It's just, he's my big brother. I barely see him as it is. Now I won't see him hardly at all. And that makes me sad.

My Spanish teacher called my parents to tell them about a good test grade. Ridiculo! Ella es loco.

Now, I'm gonna go read some condensed classics. Yepyep.

No comments: