8.17.2006

19 things I attribute to my friends

  1. The madness of King Henry VIII
  2. My insane love of spatulas
  3. My foil ball
  4. The method of parboiling
  5. Cellular phones
  6. My taste in books/movies/politics
  7. My sore throat
  8. Blob O'clay
  9. I rarely lie anymore
  10. Beating up Chuck Woolery so bad, he never spoke a word about it to anybody, out of fear that they would come back and gut him like a fish like they threatened
  11. Anarchy in the U.K.
  12. Geri Hallwell leaving the Spice Girls
  13. Paris Hilton "losing" her cellphone
  14. The breakup of Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears
  15. Coca-Cola still tasting delicious
  16. Me not falling asleep in several of my classes
  17. The Beatles and/or Toby Keith and/or Jay-Z
  18. Molecular time travel. Oh, it's possible. But only for us.

and last but not least, the creme de la creme, the piece de resistance


19. The fact that I have someone to laugh with in all day long, people to talk about ideas with, people to argue with, to love like sisters, and to just be there for.


Yeah. I'm a cornball.

Get over it.
:-)

1 comment:

C.K. said...

yeah, you're a cornball, but that's why we love you.

and you're a really good writer. i'm jealous