7.13.2005

don't you hate that vomitty feeling?

Like, one minute you're completly fine, but the next, out of nowhere, you just nned to vomit? Ugh, that's been coming at me like crazy lately. Gross. Moving on.

I'm glad Simone made the list. I like it when people put themselves out there. It's cool to watch. I think It's good to let people know little tidbits about yourself. Then, when you realize it or start doing it, you'll think, "at least I know that about myself."

I've been watching Veronica Mars lately (the only thing I can watch in reruns, since I didn't see the whole season), and I noticed the title song. I looked it up, and it is by what i now think is the best band ever to be featured on a television show. Their name? The Dandy Warhols. Their album? Odditorium or Warlords of Mars. Weirdest name ever, I think.

I want to write a poem about Kari. I feel so....sad about her.

2 comments:

Simone said...

I'm glad I made the list too. But I can say it was hard to hit the 'post now' button knowing everyone would see it. But what the hell, why not?

I really enjoyed reading yours and Jen's.

hillary said...

thanks. i know what you mean. weird, putting it out there.