7.25.2005

certainly

wasn't expecting actual listeners on that last post. very frightening. gracie says it's because i kicked butt, but i think the scariest part is:

how did all of these people find my blog within two hours of when i posted that message? strange coincidence. gracie said maybe they'd typed "kick booty speech" in the google-ator (or what have you) and got my blog. what's weirder is that as i type this, there are no comments other than my own that go past the two hour mark on the comments. they ended at 12:40 am. that kinda creeps me out, that's for sure.

oh, gahshness, i just posted about a post. strange times. very strange, indeed...

2 comments:

Simone said...

hm, did I miss something here? I'm confused. But then again, I am blonde.

hillary said...

i dunt know what you missed. but i'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that you're blonde.