7.06.2005

contacting venus

i got contacts yesterday. it's good, now that they have the soft lenses for astigmatism. i tried the hard ones, and they made me want to pull a lewis black and shove a spoon up my backside. "because if i'm in that much pain, i want it to be because of something i did to myself!"

i can't wait for the sun to come out so i can go outside and wear my contacts with my sunglasses. yeshhhh.

joey finally passed his driver's test. my dad hugged him. i laughed for like, 10 minutes after that. my dad finally told me to shutup, so i went up to my room, but it wasn't funny in there. interesting...

you know what i realized? chuck woolery is the biggest cheeseball on tv. he's classic "come on down" guy. it creeps me out. chris looked at me weird when i said hat guys in tights freak me out. but they do. it's not natural, having to look at the outline of something that you shouldn't see. just, ew.

not much else going on. movie ideas, poetry, iming friends.......yep, that's about the extent of what's been happening between now and the last time i posted.

4 comments:

C.K. said...

yay! hillary got contacts!
having a stigmatisim sucks. i don't know personally, although i do have a very slight one, but my dad does, and he told me. of course, he got lasik...
but back to hillary. ew. ew. ew. you know what i saw the other day? i was looking through some old family pictures, and in college, my uncle was in some kind of body building contest... he won like 3rd place, but ew...
and speaking of gross things, when we did the fireworks, my mom told dad "all you need is a red white and blue thong" i dont think i stoped saying ew for an hour...

hillary said...

ok, agreeing here on the dad thong issure----ewwwwwwwwww.

Simone said...

I loooooove Chuck Woolery. He's my favorite host. Especially on the old Love Connection shows from the 80's.

hillary said...

you're weird.