10.08.2004

well...

i'm even more frzzled today then i was yesterday. but that is because today, i have started my first day of school in stockbridge middle.

I got the letter yesterday, right after y 1st post, and then i put the other post because i was too excited to speak... or write. but anyway, back to my first day.

i thought it would be more fun, i'll be honest with you. last year was a blast. i should've expected it, i guess. it was all downhill from mrs oliver anyway... but i have to do make up work this weekend, because i was so behind from dutchtown. stupid dutchtown. i am probly gonna go to bed at like, 9:00 tonight. scratch that, i'm going to sleep as soon as i get offline.

and i am on the academic team. it was actually kinda stupid to worry about it. ms seagraves was like, "of course you're on. but maybe not if you're gonna be so stupid." and she said i'm most likely gonna be captain. YERSH!

but my mom is gonna have to miss a lot of work picking me up from school. i feel soooo guilty about that. i am hoping *cough cough* that my friends might be able to let me stay with them sometimes after school. because that would be cool.

stupid cd is skipping. i gotta go fix that....

2 comments:

C.K. said...

Hillary, I'm sorry you didn't have as much fun as you thought- but you did have more fun than you did at dutchtown, right?
and my mom says, yes we can pick you up on some days- but I just want to remind you I don't have a ride thursday *hint, hint*

Simone said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!