7.11.2004

X

Oh dear God. I just watched X-men and X2. Again, I say, Oh dear God. Those are the most awesome movies. I mean, come on. You can't get better than that. It has action, a good plot, and best of all, a girl who is going through emotional turmoil because she can not be physically touched or else the person touching her will die. I watched those movies so many times between last night at 10:00pm and 10 minutes ago. And NIGHTCRAWLER! A German religious man who can disappear when need be. And don't even get me started on Mystique.

I am just so euphoric, that I will capitalize my words. But I am also a little bit sad. Why? OBVIOUSLY, because there are no more X-men movies! They better be making some kind of a sequel. I don't wanna have to kill someone, but I will if I have to...

Oh, we went swimming this morning, went to see my grandmother for 20 minutes, and went to eat Mexican. And mom bought vegetarian lasagna, so I am even more blissful.

Where is the love, you ask, Black Eyed Peas? The love is. . . well, it's not here, but it's somewhere. And I will now do one of those annoying happy face things that everybody thinks are so cute (just like monogrammed purses that only come in pale pink and black) but that I just can't agree with. :-)

3 comments:

Simone said...

I LOVED X2. A lot of people thought it sucked. I can't figure out why?? It was so awesome. GREAT characters, GREAT action, GREAT story. I'm sure they'll make an X3.

And I don't care for the monogrammed purses either :)

hillary said...

I loved it too. why do people not like it? because they are jealous that they can not be an x-man. i mean, who wouldn't want to be magneto? and me, being the loser that i am, looked it up. x3 is coming out in two years. two years! that's a long time. star wars III is coming out in may though, so my friend will be happy...

C.K. said...

What's wrong w/ monogramed purses? i haven't seen u since saturday, but you'll find out anyway (last saturday, my sister gave me a pink monogramed purse as an early b-day gift... when she got one for my sisters, who b-day was sunday, i didn't figure out she got one for me too (or did i?))
anyway, it's not black & pale pink, it's hotpink, with a white "k" on it.

and i never saw either of those movies (just clearing that up)

okay, ur right, some of them are so... *blah*
my mom has a blue and white one...